Discover Scuba Diving
Experience diving for the first time in La Paz
Do you want to try scuba diving before you get officially certified?
In this brief introduction you will be able to experience scuba diving in a safe and easy way. If you enjoy it, we are sure you will, you can continue your education and obtain the Open Water Diver certification.
Have you always wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it's like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you'll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Course.
Duation: 1 day
Requisites: Must be at least 10 years old. No need to have pervious experience diving, but must be in relative good physical condition.
- Dive instructor
- Water, lunch, drinks
- Scuba equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
You must bring
- Ecofriendly sunscreen
- Bathing suit, comfortable shoes and a windbreaker
- Hat and sunglasses