For those looking to make a professional career in diving
If you love diving and teamwork, this course was made for you!
This course will give you the tools and will train you to guide others as they experience the underwater world. The Divemaster course allows you to guide and help divers. If you would like to start your career as a profesional diver, this is the next step.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you how to be a leader and take charge of diving activities. Through knowledge development sessions, exercises and in-water technique seminars, and also through practical assessment, you will develop the skills necessary to organize and direct a variety of diving activities.
Topics include: (approx 50 hours)
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervise diving activities and assist with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster-led programs and specialized techniques
- The business of diving and your career
- Awareness on the diving environment
- Organize and conduct dives
- Map an open water dive site
- Conduct dive briefings
- Organize a dive project ;search and recovery and a deep dive
- Lead a scuba review and a skin diver course
Must have PADI Rescue Diver certification and be at least 18 years old.
You must have 40 logged dives
CPR and first aid certification within less than 24 months
- E-learning materials
- Diving equipment
- PADI International Certification
- Lunch on diving days
- Alcoholic drinks
You must bring
- Bathing suit
- Ecofriendly sunscreen