Your privacy and trust are very important to Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. so we want to make sure you know the measures we adopt to safeguard the privacy, integrity, treatment and protection of your Data, in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, published in the Official Gazette of the Federation dated July 5, 2010 ("Personal Data Law").
Identity of the "Responsible"
Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. is a legal entity duly constituted in accordance with the laws of the United Mexican States with domicile at Club Residencial Pez Vela 135, Colonia Fidepaz. CP 23094, La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico..
Tourist Services METRAD SA DE CV. may collect from you the personal data ("Personal Data") and/or ("Financial Data") that are necessary for the proper provision of its services ("The Services").
Said Personal and/or Financial Data may include the following, which are mentioned by way of example but not limitation:
- Full name
- Contact information such as address, telephone numbers, fax number, cell phone number and email.
- Personal identification data such as age, gender, marital status and nationality.
- Government information data such as the registration number in the Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC) and/or the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP).
- Information of third parties related to you, such as the name of relatives and companions, in relation to the provision of the Services provided by the Company.
- Contact information for emergencies.
- Credit card data, as well as bank accounts.
Purpose of Data Processing
The Personal and/or Financial Data that you provide us may be used for the purposes following:
- The performance of all activities related to the operation of the requested services, including but not limited to: the processing of requests, the administration of the services, as well as the collection, clarification, investigation and billing of charges related thereto.
- The offer, administration and promotion of services.
- The offer and promotion of insurance related to the Services.
- The offer of products, promotions and benefits associated with the services and with the establishments that accept them, through electronic, telephone and printed means.
- The creation and implementation of analytical and statistical processes.
- Perform the collection and procurement of payments related to the Services.
- The performance of any complementary or auxiliary activity necessary for the provision of the Services.
- Contact the designated people in case of emergency.
- Make inquiries, investigations and reviews in relation to your complaints or claims.
- Contact doctors and other personnel related to the object of the Services; and
- Contact you for any matter related to the Services or this Privacy Notice.
Disclosure rights of Personal and/or Financial Data.
Whenever the treatment of your Personal and Financial Data are essential to offer the Services, there is the possibility that Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. requires transmitting them to Affiliated Companies, Non-Affiliated Third Parties, as well as to our Business Partners and External Consultants, for which it grants express consent to transfer them to the following entities:
- Non-Affiliated Third Parties: Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA OF CV. may transmit your Personal and Financial Data to those non-affiliated third party providers of auxiliary or complementary services to the Services, including, among others, telemarketing companies, sales agents and commission agents, data processing and card printing companies, shipping companies of marketing material (printed or electronic), courier, security and value transport companies, advertising agencies, information custody and storage companies (physical or electronic means) with the purpose of assisting them in the provision of Services .
- Business Partners: Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. may transmit your Personal and Financial Data to its business partners for the purpose of said partners managing and operating complementary services to the Services such as agents and insurance companies, airlines and companies that operate together with Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. any software or computer program, as well as any computer infrastructure that serves as a platform for the provision of the Services.
- External Consultants: Tourist Services METRAD SA DE CV. may transmit your personal data to its external consultants for the purpose of collection management related to the Services and to defend Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. of any legal controversy that arises due to the provision of the Services, such as collection agencies or external auditors (legal and accounting).
Means to Exercise the "ARCO Rights"
In accordance with the Personal Data Law, you have the right to exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition ("ARCO Rights") directly before the Company.
- Access: You may request information about the Personal and/or Financial Data that Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. keep in your file, by delivering to the "Specialized Public Service Unit" the ARCO Rights Exercise format that you can request from the "Specialized Public Service Unit".
- Rectification: In the event that any of the data is inaccurate or found to be wrong, you will have the right to request its rectification. We ask you to consider that for your protection and benefit, we may request documentation that proves the corrections to the data that you wish to rectify.
- Cancellation: You can request that the Personal and/or Financial Data that Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV be canceled. keep in your file once our Services have ended, which will be made known to you, on the understanding that the Company will not be obliged to cancel the data in the cases indicated in the Data Law.
- Opposition: You will have the right at all times and for legitimate reasons to oppose the processing of your Personal and/or Financial Data. However, Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. will not be obliged to suspend the processing of the data in the cases indicated in the Data Law.
We remind you that the exercise of your ARCO Rights is free, in the understanding that Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. may request payment only of the justified shipping costs or reproduction costs of the information requested, in the event that any of the data is inaccurate or found to be wrong.
Revocation of consent
In accordance with the Personal Data Law, you have the right to exercise your right to revoke consent for the processing of your Data at any time, power will be carried out in accordance to the rules indicated in number 5 above, and in accordance with the provisions of the Data Law.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Any change made to the Privacy Notice may be made by Tourist Services METRAD SA DE CV. through a publication in a newspaper with wide circulation, or through our page http://www.mexicotraveladventure.com and/or by email to the address that you have registered with us.
Special Customer Service Unit
You are hereby informed that this Privacy Notice is made available to you at the Specialized Customer Service Unit of Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. which has the following data:
Tourist Services METRAD SA DE CV
Residential Club Pez Vela 135, Colonia Fidepaz. CP 23094, La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
+52 1 (612) 1578763 Center hours: 8:00 am 7:00 pm, Sunday to Sunday
You will be receiving this notice, where we will share the security measures and protection of personal data, that Servicios Turísticos METRAD SA DE CV. applies to safeguard your information, hoping to resolve any questions or comments you may have regarding how we collect, use and protect your information.